Connect Speak2Leads to +4000 Apps
This guide assumes the following:
- You have a Zapier account (at least a Basic plan).
- You have a Speak2Leads account.
Begin by logging in to your Zapier Account
- Search for Speak2Leads app in the Zapier App Directory:
- Click ‘Make a Zap with Speak2leads‘
- Choose your Trigger App
- Once you have completed the Trigger part of the Zap. You are now ready to create an ‘Action’ that occurs every time the trigger is actioned
- Select ‘Speak2Leads‘ for the Action App and select the action ‘Create Call‘, then click ‘Save & Continue‘
- Connect your Speak2Leads account using your username and API Key, test it and if successful, click ‘Save & Continue‘
(Your username and API key can be found in your Speak2Leads dashboard, under ‘integrations’.)
- On the next page, you want to map the information you collected from your trigger to our Speak2Lead fields. At a minimum, you need to provide a phone number and tell us your account ID
- Once you have selected and mapped your desired lead data, click ‘Continue‘.
- This page shows you the example data you are sending to S2L for a test. Click ‘Create and Continue‘ and Zapier will try to send a test call
- Click ‘Finish‘, Name your Zap and turn it on
- Congratulations, you have finished your Zap
- Notify email@example.com about your accomplishment
See more Speak2Leads integrations powered by Zapier.
Any questions? Get in touch with us using the chat icon at the bottom right part of the screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.